Organizations across the world — and from every industry — are using Pardot as the marketing automation platform to increase marketing ROI by 34%, campaign effectiveness by 37%, and more. Pardot, not only provides a 360-degree view of your prospects and their conversions to customers, but also helps marketing departments save time and resources. With Pardot and Salesforce teams working side by side for conceptualizing and developing new features, Pardot customers feel confident that they are always on the cutting edge of marketing technology.
Pardot helps you to:
- Generate more leads.
- Qualify and prioritize your leads.
- Nurture those leads to a sales-ready state.
- Manage all of your email and social marketing campaigns.
- Report on the success of your campaigns.
Trekbin houses a dedicated team of Salesforce.com certified Pardot professionals with hands on abilities on :
- Managing Pardot accounts/environments end-to-end
- Creating Sales and Marketing workflow
- Leveraging all of the close integration features that AppExchange provides.
Well this is just the beginning! We understand that as a marketer, there’s a lot on plate – driving qualified leads, perfecting the email communications, keeping up with the latest trends in social media and most importantly reporting on marketing success. Our team is equipped with right knowledge, attitude and determination to help achieve marketing success. Our experience includes:
Sales & Marketing Elements
- Track, analyze and monitor campaigns, visitors and prospects data.
- Design & develop marketing materials – forms, handlers, landing pages, websites and emails.
- Manage prospect scoring and scoring rules.
- Design lead nurturing programs (Drip Programs).
- Define and manage Lists (static, dynamic and test lists).
- Leverage the appropriate automation tool based on the scenario (automation rules, segmentation rules, completion actions, page actions, etc.
- Reporting on marketing performances.
- Setup users and custom roles.
- Administer security settings, email usage, email sending domains, marketing calendars and dashboards.
- Import/Export Prospects and Users data.
- Install and configure add-ons or connectors (CRM, Webinar, Event, Social, Analytics / Web Tracking)
– Social Media tools: AddThis, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Data.com, and Full Contact.
– Event tools: Eventbrite.
– Webinar tool: WebEx, ReadyTalk, and GoToWebinar.
– Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Salesforce.com Integrations.
- Custom integrations.
Want to outsource Salesforce Pardot development?