Large Sales Teams are demanding the new ‘Salesforce CPQ’
SteelBrick, now part of Salesforce is an automated configure-price-quote (CPQ) package that allows organizations to offer highly customized pricing and quoting to different customers. Increasingly competitive edge can be obtained by offering the right product to the right customer at the right price point, instead of manual guesswork. A few reasons why corporate clients are demanding CPQ customization:
- To enable faster and easier sales quotes for a large client base
- Ease of administration, building out and configuring products
- Reducing time to market and sales availability of new products
- Easier contracting.
We recommend an implementation package that is best suited to meet your organizational needs.
Based on our experience in SteelBrick and Quote-to-Cash domain, we shall suggest features and functionality that our customers have profitably used to automate business processes and achieve great ROI. We also have pre-designed, established solutions based on a common set of implementations.
For larger enterprises, our experts perform transformation mapping with their team to best understand their strategy, business process and requirements. Then we recommend a SteelBrick implementation package to achieve desired business outcomes.
Use Salesforce CPQ out-of-box features to meet your business need. Package includes:
- Understand your existing business process and map with Salesforce CPQ.
- Configure products using the rules engine to setup complex products & services.
- Configure bundle products by combining product & service, even other bundle products that you need to be packaged together.
- Configure product pricing based on business conditions. Setting up parameter-based price rules engine to ensure pricing and quoting accuracy
- Setup discount on list prices in a variety of ways: By volume, by partners or accounts, by quote, by product and more.
- Setup discount upper limits to prevent products from receiving further discounts.
- Setup proposal/quote templates to send your customers accurate quote documents with your entire customized product and pricing information.
- Configure approval workflow for simple & complex approval need. *
- Setup to generate contract & order once deal is won.
- Setup renewal process
- Configure order generation rules including converting single quote into multiple orders by defining which products should be grouped together. *
- Build 10 reports and 2 dashboards.
- Online user training.
- Post implementation support.
It includes Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Billing.
- Include Salesforce CPQ Basic Package Features
- Setup invoice templates to give branded look & feel; and generation rules for part-orders, pro-rated periods, etc.
- Schedule recurring billing runs
- Configure multiple billing cycles
- Setup invoices reconciling and notifications for failed or missing
- Define subscriptions with flexible terms, trial periods, setup charges, non-expiring subscriptions etc Setup auto-renew subscription process
- Configure sales tax, VAT, use tax, and GST/PST/HST calculations
- Configure tax rates by product category and/or by country, state, city, zip/post code
- Configure tax exemptions
- Setup customer or account wise financial statements
- Setup revenue forecasting, revenue recognition and month-end closing actions
- Build reports for MRR, ACV, TCV by customer account and invoice aging
It integrates Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Billing with other salesforce solutions and tools to get best out of your investment in Salesforce CPQ.
- Include Salesforce CPQ Advanced Package Features
- Configure customer self-service portal to allow customers to purchase new and add-on products through a self-service portal
- Setup Partner self-service portal to allow your channels to sell your products and services through Salesforce Partner Communities
- Integrate with Drawloop for printing Orders, invoices etc
- Integration with DocuSign for digital signature
- Integration with your preferred accounting system
- Integration with your preferred payment gateways
- Wave integration
Customized Package For Specific Needs
Spend 2 weeks with our experts to custom design your implementation. We create custom package to meet your specific need.
Migrate data from your existing CPQ tool to Salesforce CPQ to ensure all past historical data and user buying behavior is intact.
Note: * Complex approval workflows, dividing quote into multiple orders requires Steelbrick Premium license
Want to outsource Salesforce CPQ development?